Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A bit of this, a bit of that

Hi readers :-)

No excuses. I've just ignored all of you for a bit. My bad. Thanks for loving me anyway!

I've decided to go on a diet. Yep, you heard me right. I'm keeping a food journal and everything. Y'all would be proud of me. So far I've been doing it for about a month and have lost 7 pounds. Of course, two of those pounds were in the last week. I had a little trouble focusing those first four or so weeks. You know how I am.

I can't wait for the 3rd annual Tribe beach trip! I even made a countdown:
http://www.bored.com/makecountdowns/show.php?id=246665

Lately I've been spending a good bit of time outside with my mom and baby Gabe.





(Isn't he just adorable!? )


That is, until the ticks decided to take over. This last week, all I've had to do is put my pinky toe outside and one appears. Eeeeek! Creepers. So I'm back to my cave until fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.