Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Preparation for the Apocalypse

Okay so do y’all remember my post Guidelines to Surviving the Apocalypse? If not, please read it.

I've decided to make preparations for the Apocalypse. I have taken a major step towards my goal these past few weeks. It's one of the reasons I've been absent in my writing lately.

And the huge step I've taken towards my preparations is...I got a job. Not just any job people. Do you remember this picture from earlier said post?


Yes that's right. I got a job there. I'm not going to reveal the company name (I don't want any lawsuits) but you can narrow down the list. I'll give you some clues:

1. It starts with 'W'.

2. It ends with 'T'.

3. The name is seven letters long.

If you can't guess from the clues I've given you, you're probably from another country (this is the only forgivable reason)...in which case, all you need to know is that it's a large super-store.

I'm working there undercover to do my research. My goals are as follows:

1. My first goal is to go ahead and identify where the roof access is. I've spent the last couple weeks searching to no avail. It's almost as though they knew that I was coming and hid it from me. No matter. I will find it.

2. Make a schematic of the building.

3. Locate all necessary supplies and mark their locations on said schematic.

4. Find out what kind of generators/gas/power would be available in the event of The End.

5. Make a better list of goals.

I've spent my training period gaining their trust. They are beginning to leave me alone more and more often. Which allows me the freedom to do my recon. I'm also honing my ninja skills. It wouldn't do for me to be caught snooping around.

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be great if I got a part time job there too and we could research together!! I am your man General!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure it would do for the two of you to end up together @ such a time as that...two pyros, all those matches, lighters, gas, all that time on your hands, all those flamable cleaning products, even coffee creamer?!...

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.