Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facebook Friends

I've never posted twice in one day, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. I truly have the most awesome Facebook friends on Earth. Also, it seemed funnier to me to do screenshots of the chat rather than just copying and pasting the text. I don't know why. It could be because it's after 5:30am, and I'm still up. Anyway, here is the promised chat:


































So to all of you that are my friends on Facebook just know that this could one day be you.

2 comments:

  1. If you do this while I'm asleep, what do you do when I'm not home? No, wait, nevermind....I don't want to know...just clean it up when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like leaving an anonymous message on an answering machine, minus the fact we're not in the 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.