Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grand Adventures in WA

I had many grand adventures in Washington. Some things I've already forgotten, which makes me sad. For instance, at some point on my trip, my mom said, "That's gonna piss the shit out of me". I don't remember what had made her upset enough to come up with that extremely funny phrase. I do know that it struck my funny bone that my poor mamma can't even cuss right.
I have some really funny pictures and videos from that trip. Y'all know that I think fairly outside the box so some of the pictures need explaining.

This picture for example.
I took this picture with you, my viewer(s), in mind. I wanted you to know what I stared at for a good portion of my trip. I sat directly behind my dad in his truck for many, many hours. To go anywhere in Washington, it took at least 20 minutes. Usually more like 1-2 hours. So I got to see this view...a whole lot.




One day, after much debate, we went to the Olympic Game Farm and Petting Zoo.  I'm so incredibly glad that we did. It turned out to be the funniest, coolest thing I did there. This place has all these (surprise!) animals. The animals come right up to the car (hoping for food). I took several videos for your viewing pleasure. Unfortunately I'm having trouble uploading the videos in my blog so I made a youtube just for you guys. I'm going to put links to the videos below.
No animals were harmed in the making of these videos.

Some of the videos need a little explanation. Right off the bat, I would like for you to first make sure that you see the llama hit me in the face with a piece of bread. Then at around :34, Zach throws out one of my new favorite quotes, "My testicle is hurting." Finally, at around :57, Zach tries to throw a piece of bread to a zebra and fails miserably.

This video has some awesome quotes:
"His breath is like Spaghetti O's." ~ Me
"Look at the balls on that guy!" ~ Dad

This one I want you to pay close attention to :16 where my dad throws the bread at the poor buffalo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Ntc_WaXyI

This video needs no explanation.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9sWhvsbNg

Here I encourage Zach to feed a llama that already spit on him once... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqOPrp69dqE

Zach had picked up my mom to use as a shield from llama spit at one point. During her life as a human shield, a llama spit down her shirt. This is a video of my dad sniffing llama spit off my mom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6__98fjH6Q

I hope you enjoy them at least a small fraction of how much I enjoyed making them.

2 comments:

  1. So, I know I saw at least 1 "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS" sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad cracked me up with chucking the bread at that guy XD-tay

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.