Sunday, November 14, 2010

i gonne rite

i write while drunk. it b ahard. Boy b drukn in bathtub. dad b drunk in kichen, and i sityhere. in liv ingn room. pr4oblems with floor.  wildxd turkey.  yager also. and lots of rum for me. lots. and lots.
mi frends mike and nette and krist are awesomemm. all this time.
boi throwhing up. gotta, go, love u salll.
i really really drukn. but i wanna rite. it s fun but reelly hard. ddaddy tel  me to llay on floor. lov yall fverry muchess.\
bet h



I wrote all of the above while very intoxicated last night and would like to apologize to all of my readers. I'm going to leave it because, well, it's already been read a ton and wrote all over my Facebook that I 'wrotteed a blgo,' and I really really don't feel like writing one right now. Actually I feel like crawling back into my warm bed and dying.

Scattergories + alcohol + friends = tons of fun

4 comments:

  1. That was your best blog ever!! Your words were so inspiring! Every blog should be like this one... I go so much from this. Okay, j/k, glad you had a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, you are the best. I had lots of fun last night! Btw, ummmm, I so have to tell you what your husband was asking me last night. Remind me to. Because it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha now that sounds like a good tribe party right there

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Bethie! That's really all I can say!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.