Monday, November 1, 2010

Ramblings

Hello all! I had a fabulously busy weekend with lots of interesting things that happened. First things first. I haven't forgotten my last two Tribe members. I'm still working to perfect the post. It will come soon. I made y'all a picture:



I spent Saturday evening with friends enjoying the Halloween festivities. I showed up just in time to help make a fire in the fire pit. *evil grin* Oh, how I love me friends! They know me so well. Then I was given the task of lighting candles. To make my mission more interesting, I quickly discarded the lighter that was handed to me and got out some left over sparklers out of my car (I told you, I have everything in my car). I proceeded to light them one at a time in the fire pit and then light the candles.

Sunday we had lunch and an afternoon of games with friends in Dallas NC. During our visit, I received a call from my dad. He is coming to stay with Boi and I for a few months. I'm excited and am sure that this will be in future posts which is why I figured that I will let you know now that someone (other than Boi who is obviously damaged to want this on a permanent basis) is brave enough to live with me for a while.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool weather and changing leaves. It always feels to me like a new beginning. I know 'normal' people think of new beginnings in spring but I loath spring. It has lots of bugs and brings about many of my allergies.

Boi and I decided about 3 weeks ago to turn off the heat/air and that this winter we are going to put the heat on 60 degrees or less (our 'low' temperature) and leave it that way for the winter. I wanted to leave the heat off entirely (I thought it would make for some really awesome adventures for future blog posts) but Boi pointed out that he lives here too and would like to have all his phalanges at the end of winter (for those of you *coughJeffcough* who don't like to look up information, phalanges are bones that form the fingers and toes). I didn't tell my dad this information so it will be interesting to see how long it takes him to ask why the heat isn't on (news flash to Boi when you read this: I have decided to see how long we can make it without turning our 'low' temp on...maybe we can make it to the 30s?). I promise to keep you all informed of:
1) How long it takes before my dad asks
2) How low Boi and I can go before we turn on our 'low' temp

On a strange and different note, Ed (the dog) has started trying to 'feed' Kuzco (the cat). Ed takes a mouthful of food to the cat and leaves it on the floor. So I now have dog food pieces all over the kitchen and living room. Every time I clean it up, it reappears, and I have no idea how to stop Ed. Even stranger, now Kuzco is starting to eat dog food even when the cat food bowl is full. I'm starting to think Kuzco thinks he's a dog. To remind you a little of Kuzco, I drew you a picture:

You can also get a refresher on my animulz here.

Update on Fable III game with Boi:  I love it. I have developed my character to have a fire and lightning magic combo that can take out almost all the bad guys at once. It upsets Boi a little because he invested in weapons. I do one quick thing of magic and PRESTO! everyone is dead before he can draw a weapon. So I've started standing back and only killing people when they attack me. It makes me a little sad because then I have less charred bones at my feet when the battle is over...but Boi is worth the sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.