Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wanted: One Baby Otter

While reading memoirsofakorean.blogspot.com, I came across a video clip:

http://emmy.eviltrailmix.com/BABYOTTERROLLING.gif

Now I desperately want a baby otter. So I Googled "buy a baby otter". After some quick and intense research, I no longer want an otter because I don't have access to a river. Not to mention that I probably wouldn't be able to afford 3 pounds of fish per day times the 15 years or so that it would live.  $20/day times life estimate of 5,475 days equals $109,500.00. Not to mention that it is illegal to own an otter in the US so I'd be risking jail time.

*Sigh* I guess I can't have a baby otter.

2 comments:

  1. I still want one. That was so cute.

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant leave those things alone either.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.