Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Window Shopping

While shopping today, something caught my eye.



*Gasp!*

It was beautiful.

I wanted it.

I needed it.

It was perfect.


What is it, you ask? Why, I have no idea. I think is was some sort of hat and scarf combo. It was mainly the colors that caught my eye. The really sad part is, when I got home and decided to draw this for you guys, I can not for the life of me remember what colors the dang thing was. So I asked Boi. He thinks it was purple and gray. I couldn't make it pretty in the picture with those colors so I pretty much just made it colors that I would like to see in a scarf. So really the above picture is a complete and total lie. But I think it accurately portrays the happy feelings I was having at the time.

When I put it on in the store and turned around, my daddy looked like this:


In answer to your [possible] question: No I didn't buy the scarf/hat thingie.

1 comment:

  1. I can absolutely and totally see every part of this happening!!!!! Send your Daddy back to PA...I miss that look!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.