Friday, September 3, 2010

Animulz

I don't have a lot of time today (unfortunately) but I promise to make it up to you guys tomorrow ;)

So I thought that today I would introduce y'all to my animulz. I have 3. One dog named Ed and two cats, Sid and Kuzco. The Boi and I name our animulz after cartoon characters. Ed is from the hyena in The Lion King, Sid is from Sid the Sloth in Ice Age, and Kuzco is from the emperor in The Emperor's New Groove (one of our favorite movies of all time). I have made a descriptive picture for each of the animulz:

This is Ed. One of our neighbor's found him under her porch and went door to door searching for the owner. I offered to keep him for the weekend while she put up fliers. No one claimed him. Here we are almost two years later.








This is Sid. I saved him from a flee market. He and his cousin (Morgan) were in a cage with a dog. The dog was trying to eat Morgan. I told the flea market man that he should put the dog and cats in different cages because the dog was trying to eat the cats. He wouldn't listen. So I asked him, "How much for the cat (Morgan)?" He said $25 each. I asked would he take $30 for both. He said yes. I sold Morgan to my dad for $50. So I got Sid for free + $20 profit.


This is Kuzco. He is our latest acquirement. I think the picture is self-explanatory. He came from the pound.











I hope you like my picture because I worked really hard on them. Especially Kuzco. It was very hard to make him accurate looking.

Tomorrow's post "10 rules to surviving the Apocalypse". Finally. I swear.

2 comments:

  1. omg kuzco CRACKED me up XD ed looks really awesome too- tayt

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as no one claiming Ed...HEY, THAT'S MINE...I LEFT IT THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.