Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dang Tennis Shoes

This ones for you Courtney :D

I'm going on a trip...all the way to Washington (state). I rarely wear tennis shoes because I hate them, and I hate socks. However, WA is a little colder so I figure that I might want to take tennis shoes.
Unfortunately, a cat has chowed down on the laces. Thankfully, I have a spare set.
So I sat down to change them.
















































Eventually I did get them laced. I won't lie and tell you that both shoes looked the same when I was done though.

PS ~ I'm headed out to start vacation today. I'm going to try to continue to post daily while I"m gone but I'm not making any promises. :P

1 comment:

  1. I PROMISE that you will post daily...we'll lock you away in a room each night until it shows up on my Fb wall!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.