Monday, September 20, 2010

Traveling 9/19/10

HeyO! I'm traveling today. Waahooo! I started off in Savannah GA and will end in Port Angeles WA. Currently I'm sitting here at good 'ol gate B10 in CLT.  I'm hungry. I want:

but they don't have the restaurant that I want here.
Last night The Boi and I spent the night in a hotel near Savannah GA. It was kind of creepy. I was pretty sure that the shower was going to fall down (with me in it) to the 1st floor (we were on the 2nd floor).

Boi was sure we were gonna die. The door to the hotel room was kinda bent inwards from where it possibly had been kicked in before. I told Boi that it was probably a crack deal gone wrong and that's where the cops busted the door open. I don't think that helped his fears.

I wrote the above on 9/19/10. I wanted to go ahead and post it for y'all. This was followed by the most awesome plane ride ever. I want to do that part justice so it's gonna take a bit. :D I promise more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Are you ever coming back to post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am evil and need to be punished for not blogging in so long. I promise a new post by midnight tonight John! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
shelookslikeahaddock blog by Beth Evans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.